The results are in from the 2019 World Wine Championships and we are beyond proud to announce that we took home both gold and silver medals for red wines, white wines and our Grenache Rosé!
It is truly humbling for us to be recognized among some of the world’s best wines and we’ll be using these scorings and feedback to help plan for future plantings and expansions as we continue to have more acreage under vine.
Take a look at our award winners below and buy them here.
- 95 points – 2014 Sangiovese. Willcox, AZ. $28 (View Review/Tasting Notes Here)
- 91 points – 2015 Sauvignon Blanc. Willcox, AZ. $23 (View Review/Tasting Notes Here)
- 89 points – 2015 Rule of Three Blend. Willcox, Arizona. $35 (View Review/Tasting Notes Here)
- 88 points – 2017 Chardonnay. Willcox, AZ. $25 (View Review/Tasting Notes Here)
- 85 points – 2017 Rosé, Grenache. Willcox, AZ. $23 (View Review/Tasting Notes Here)
All wines are available for purchase in our Shop page, or by calling 480.947.0636 to order.
Greg Zyn says
I was browsing the internet to see the result for the 2019 World Wine Championships, and I came upon your website. I like how you have also analysed the winners of different categories.